Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after pocket of Goulburn, this Clarendon-designed tri-level property makes for the ideal family home. Featuring four great-sized bedrooms plus a study (or fifth bedroom) multiple living areas and a double garage. All this located within close proximity of local schools, parks and the hospital.
• 4 great-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe & en-suite
• Formal lounge & dining room
• Well-equipped kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Family and meals area
• Sunken family room
• 9-foot ceilings on main and lower floor
• Laundry with full bathroom downstairs
• Main bathroom with spa bathtub
• Double-insulated walls and ceilings
• Good-sized backyard
• Underground irrigation system
• Pergola perfect for entertaining
• Terracotta roof tiles
• Double garage with remote garage doors
• Under house storage
• Ducted heating
• Located 1.5km to Goulburn Hospital
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Angela Place.
19 Angela Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|0.67 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.72 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.92 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.33 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.64 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.01 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.02 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.23 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.25 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.71 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
19 Angela Place is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.