In an elevated and super convenient location, just a short drive to Gungahlin town centre, this five bedroom, beautifully renovated home offers the family all the space and lifestyle that could be desired! Mature trees and shrubs shelter the home, creating a private and peaceful environment.
From the quiet formal lounge at the front of the home, there is a view over the garden to the surrounding hills, while the fifth bedroom or study is situated alongside.
The wide entry leads into the vast, open plan informal living area, comprising impressive kitchen, dining and family room, continuous with outdoor entertaining, which is laid out on a similar scale! Ducted gas heating and air conditioners in dining and family areas, ensure comfort through the seasons.
The brand new galley style kitchen, of huge proportions, has been custom made to meet the owner-chef's requirements. This features vast lengths of benchtop on both sides with a breakfast bar, a Westinghouse stainless steel oven and grill, a 900 mm gas cooktop and rangehood, a double drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, a double enamel sink and endless storage.
The adjacent large new laundry has just been completed, having many cupboards and a glass panelled door opening to the entertaining area.
At the front of the home, the luxuriously sized master bedroom offers a walk-thru robe and a new ensuite. All of the remaining three bedrooms feature built-in robes, while the third and fourth bedrooms are enormous, with each having a wall of built-in robes. Storage is an added benefit in this wonderful family home, as there is also a fantastic 'walk in store-room' which offers masses of space.
The stylish main bathroom offers a deep bath, shower and a separate w/c, while both bathrooms feature full height tiling.
Sliding glass doors from dining and family room open onto the massive, covered entertaining area, making for relaxed entertaining on any scale! This private, peaceful haven overlooks the garden which has a small turfed area, and is screened all around by neat hedging and mature shrubs.
There is a double garage, a carport and gravelled parking for another two vehicles or trailer.
The convenient location is close to Ngunnawal primary and shops, and a direct drive into Gungahlin town centre. Gungahlin Pond nature trails and Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club are only a short walk.
Designed on a scale for relaxed living, smooth integration with entertaining, and renovated to the highest contemporary standards, this is the perfect home for any family, in a brilliant location!
- Five bedroom ensuite home, fully renovated with the highest quality contemporary finishes
- Situated in a convenient, elevated, quiet location just a short drive to Gungahlin Marketplace
- Offering huge living areas and bedrooms and equally generous entertaining space
- Impressive brand new kitchen features vast length of benchtop on two sides with breakfast bar
- Stainless steel Westinghouse oven and grill, 900 mm gas cooktop and rangehood
- Double drawer Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher and white enamel double sink
- Formal lounge in quiet position at front of the home, with adjacent 5th bedroom/study
- Massive casual living; kitchen, dining and family room, flow onto extensive covered entertaining
- Attractive, Godfrey Hirst easy care flooring extends from entry through casual living areas
- Ducted gas heating and two air conditioners in dining and family room maintain seasonal comfort
- New LED downlighting in living areas and data points on either side of family room
- Extensive, covered entertaining area equipped with ceiling fans and lighting overlooking gardens
- Brand new large laundry with storage
- Luxuriously sized master bedroom offers walk-thru robe and updated ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom offers a deep bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Second and third bedrooms are enormous, each having a wall of built-in robes, fourth with built-in
- Huge amount of storage throughout the home, plus a walk-in linen press and linen cupboard
- Double garage, a carport and gravelled areas for additional vehicles or trailer
- Attractive gardens sheltering the home are easy care and shaded by mature trees
- Convenient location, walk to Ngunnawal primary and shops, and Gungahlin Pond nature trails
UV: $ 298,000 approximately
Rates: $ 2,315.00 approximately
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Amagula Avenue.
19 Amagula Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.99 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.13 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.26 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.34 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.79 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.83 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.01 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.01 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.40 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.28 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
19 Amagula Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.