1 / 37
Next Inspection -
This new build architecturally designed home will afford the purchaser an executive lifestyle with room to grow. Set high on Acacia Place on an 8727m2 private block you will enjoy privacy and the 270 degree lake and mountain views.
This home spreads over two levels with the upstairs open plan living and dining area is complete with rock fire place and opens onto a huge front deck perfect for entertaining and enjoying the amazing views.
The entertainers kitchen will keep the chef in the family in his/hers element. There is ample cupboard space, composite stone benchtops, large waterfall island and butler's pantry.
The home features has multiple living areas including a downstairs rumpus room complete with wood fireplace, wet bar and a media room.
The master bedroom has been located privately off the main living area and is complete with ensuite and walk-in robe. There are a further 3 bedrooms and office/music room as well as two bathrooms.
The large garage has been designed to fit two Landcruisers and still have enough storage space and there is internal access to the home.
Whether you have a large family, are looking for a home with enough space for guests and family to come stay or a looking for extra space to start a home business this property can do it all!
Come and inspect this beautiful property at one of our open homes or call Dani on 0425873587 for a private inspection today!
- Lake and Mountain Views
- Bedroom wing featuring three bedrooms
- Media room that could function as 5th bedroom and office space
- Master bedroom opening on to entertaining deck with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Multiple decks & entertaining spaces
- Two bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Open plan living area with rock fireplace and high ceilings
- Heat transfer from open living to bedroom wing
- Laundry/Mud room including linen cupboard and extra cupboards space and plenty of bench space
- Double glazed windows
- Rumpus room with wood fire place and wet bar
- Oversized garage with double car access
- Five thousand litre rainwater tank
- Large 8727m2 block with rear access and room for a shed
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted and split system
- Smart wiring for ethernet and Wifi
- NBN and Foxtel connection
The House at 19 Acacia Place EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $163,000 on 31 July 2015.
19 Acacia Place EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
19 Acacia Place is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.