Immaculately presented and well maintained, this superb townhouse suits those seeking an easycare lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Ideally located near all amenities, this home is close to Casey Market Town, schools, parks and transport.
- Master bedroom with robe and ensuite
- Sun-drenched living area with beautiful cabinetry
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench space
- A private and secure courtyard to enjoy the sun
- Single lock up garage with space for another car in the driveway
- Located in a boutique complex with a real community feel
- Wall mounted gas heater in the living area
- Gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Living 79.4sqm
- Garage 19.7sqm
- Total Residence 99.4sqm
- Rental Appraisal $480pw
- Rates $425.56pq approx.
- Land Tax $553.94pq approx.
- Body Corporate $381.86pq approx.
The Villa at 19/7 Loveday Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 7 June 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19/7 Loveday Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.96 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.06 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.14 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.24 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.26 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.48 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.48 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.53 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.80 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.86 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
19/7 Loveday Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.