Wonderfully suited to those looking for their first home, or somewhere new that still has room for the family to visit, this great detached townhouse offers a central location, plenty of living space and sunny established gardens.
Just moments from South.Point Tuggeranong and an easy drive to places beyond, this leafy complex is lined with large deciduous trees and has a quiet, friendly community. It's a short, level walk just around the corner to a local shop and at lunchtime, you can hear the school children playing happily from across the road.
Inside, the home has everything you need. There are two separate living areas, an open kitchen and family room plus a convenient two-way bathroom that acts as an ensuite to the master bedroom. There are two additional bedrooms for friends or family to stay and a great space off the lounge that could be used as a home office, hobby room or formal dining.
Outside the family room is a sunny, private patio, perfect for relaxing in the gardens or entertaining loved ones. You'll enjoy sitting outside on your sunny patio, surrounded by lovely, private gardens. Follow the path around the back to another sunny courtyard where there's space for pot plants or even a few herbs, fruits and vegetables.
This is a lovely home for the next phase in life. If you're looking to take the next step, then contact Andrew Curren to arrange a viewing today.
At a glance:
- Single level, detached townhouse in leafy, quiet complex
- Perfect for first home buyers, young families and downsizers
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Two-way bathroom with separate toilet
- Master directly connected to bathroom
- Open plan family room and kitchen
- Second lounge with flex space e.g. office, hobby room, formal dining
- Kitchen with single drawer dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop
- Beautiful private north-facing courtyard with lovely gardens and privacy screening
- Second separate rear courtyard area
- Separate laundry with small utilities courtyard
- Two electric wall heaters
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Six solar panels
- Security screen doors
- Vulcan electric hot water system
- Secure yard for pets or children with colourbond fencing
- Freshly mulched and beautifully maintained gardens with mature shrubs and deciduous tree out front
- Single garage, remote door
- Very reasonable body corporate fees $410.90 per quarter
- Bonython Primary across the road
- Walking distance to local shop
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 6 minute drive
- Woden Town Centre, 14 minute drive
- Canberra CBD, 23 minute drive
- Bus stop, 2 minute walk
- Parks, scenic ponds and bike/walking trails close by
- Pine Island Reserve, 5 minute drive
Rates: $1,182 per annum
Land tax: $1,326 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $410.90 per quarter including sinking fund
Property Type: Detached townhouse
Floor area: 111m2
Car spaces: 23m2 Single garage, remote door
There is currently no sale history available for 19/63 Hurtle Avenue.
19/63 Hurtle Avenue BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.05 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|0.75 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.15 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.99 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.42 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.58 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.63 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.69 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.91 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.05 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
19/63 Hurtle Avenue is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.