1 / 4
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
• DA Approved for the construction of 10 dwellings & Strata Subdivision (QPRC DA.2019.1123)*
• DA Plans for 10 Townhouses
- 9 X 3 Bed
- 1 X 4 Bed
- All with generous lockup D/Carparking (at grade)
• Suit Cashed up Builder with potential construction commencement 2021
• Big Site Area 2024 sqm**
• 2 Existing homes if land banking
• Excellent current resale market for medium density Townhouse product
• Close proximity by Car/Bus to Queanbeyan CBD and 15 min to Canberra
• For Sale by Negotiation ($Price Expectation On Application) + GST If Any Applicable)
*Subject to QPRC CC Approval
**Approx Subject to Survey
Contact Brad O'Mara on 0402 343 771 today!
The Other at 19-21 Mckeahnie Street CRESTWOOD, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 9 April 2019.
19-21 Mckeahnie Street CRESTWOOD, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.54 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.05 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.22 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.25 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.25 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.45 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.54 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.57 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
19-21 Mckeahnie Street is located within the suburb of Crestwood, which has a population of 4,603, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.1 people.