This executive-style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car residence is located in the award winning Ivy. It boasts height, light, location, space and views – and two outdoor living areas!
Brimming with natural light, the clean, fresh lines and unique design create a spacious, zero-maintenance lifestyle. Only 12 months old (approximately) and presenting like new, this superbly maintained residence presents a perfect opportunity for an executive person or couple, first homebuyers, downsizers or investors to gain a foothold in the growing Woden Valley.
Moments away from the convenient and growing amenities of the Woden town centre, the expanding public transport network, government offices and schools and cafes, this home presents as an enticing prospect for future growth, and an exciting investment in future lifestyle.
- Living - 95sqm
- Balcony – 17.1sqm
- Vacant – ready to be lived in or rented.
- Striking northern and easterly views towards parkland and open greenspace
- The light-filled living area opens to a spacious balcony, while the master opens to its own private balcony
- Sleek stone finished kitchen has quality high-end appliances
- Executive master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and separate study
- Modern, high-end bathrooms with quality fittings, floor to ceiling tiles
- Secure access to undercover parking in basement
- State-of-the art complex facilities including pool, indoor gym and communal outdoor spaces
There is currently no sale history available for 19/15 Irving Street.
19/15 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
19/15 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.