Presenting a rare opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors to secure this lovely property in the Idalia Apartment complex. Featuring quality modern finishes throughout in a quiet yet convenient position there is more than meets the eye on offer here.
Enjoy the flexibility of a generous two bedroom, two bathroom floorplan, separated by the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room. Both bedrooms and the living area have floor to ceiling glass sliding doors with access to the large north facing balcony. An abundance of natural light fills this apartment all year round and we are sure you will be comfortable here.
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac, this perfect pocket of Phillip is the best of both worlds, as it also offers a lifestyle of complete convenience. With local amenities including Westfield Woden, local bus interchange, future tram station all within walking distance from the property.
• Positioned in the beautiful Idalia complex
• Constructed by the renowned Hindmarsh construction group
• Sleek modern facade complimented by lush landscaping
• Located on the first floor with both stair and lift access
• Spacious and functional floorplan with dual living layout
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances reconstituted and stone benches
• Open plan dining / lounge room integrates with the large balcony
• Two split system heating and cooling units installed
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Second bedroom is a comfortable size and serviced by the main bath
• Separate laundry room offers great additional storage
• Generous covered balcony is great for entertaining all year round
• Basement parking with allocated space plus convenient street parking
• Allocated storage cage in the basement adjacent to the parking space
• Full access to outdoor barbecue and seating area
• Fabulous location walking distance to Westfield Woden, and Bradley Street dining precinct
• Public transport options close to home
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The Apartment at 19/1 Surprize Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $454,900 on 15 August 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19/1 Surprize Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.82 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.92 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.94 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.16 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.17 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.18 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.18 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.37 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.48 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.71 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
19/1 Surprize Place is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.