1 / 19
Price Guide - $1.7m+
Held for a select few, Tempus offers prestigious living for discerning people and families. This bespoke four-bedroom town home features a grand design boasting two master suites, multiple living areas and an uncompromised life.
This is a limited opportunity to live in a distinctive residence with a large entertaining terrace and four car garaging. Set amidst Canberra's character landscape – in a City locale unparalleled for plentiful, modern and peaceful amenity.
- Private street level, walk up address
- Spacious kitchen with feature joinery
- Polished concrete floor with inslab heating
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Solid concrete construction providing superior acoustics, energy and stability
- The finest fittings and fixtures throughout, Wine Room
- Secure garage parking for four cars, windows and internal access
- Extremely energy efficient, double glazing, solar passive, expansive design
- Seamless indoor and outdoor living with private entertaining terrace
- Uniquely positioned close to light rail, City, O'Connor, Lyneham and Braddon.
The Townhouse at 18C David Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,158,840 on 20 April 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18C David Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.40 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.48 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.48 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.82 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.83 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.07 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.24 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.24 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.45 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.52 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
18C David Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.