1 / 21
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Nestled into a commanding position over the surrounding countryside, this country style homestead impresses with stunning vistas from every angle, and wide wrap around verandas celebrating the views over the coastal range and the Hoskinstown Plain. Generous flexible living zones afford space for extended family, guests or potential rental income.
Perfect for large active families, or entertaining in style, with over 500 square metres of internal and external living areas under roof, and enclosed established gardens with beautiful lawns and areas of crushed granite. Year round comfort is assured with multiple heating and cooling options. Large sheds provide ample scope for the home tinkerer or home based business.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms main homestead.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom self contained flat.
- Undercover parking for 5 vehicles.
- Over 500 sqm of internal/external living under roof line.
- Superb views over the coastal range and Hoskinstown Plain.
- Very private 14.68Ha (36.28 acre) perched at the top of Carwoola.
- Parquetry flooring in family living area and kitchen.
- Large timber kitchen with new bench tops.
- Enclosed established gardens safe for young children to play.
- 16km from Queanbeyan, approximately 15 minutes.
The House at 189 Douglas Close CARWOOLA, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,260,000 on 10 July 2020.
189 Douglas Close is located within the suburb of Carwoola, which has a population of 1,428, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.9 people.