Positioned perfectly in Greenway this one bedroom apartment in VUE The Residence has everything you need.
This is the perfect opportunity for first home owners, people wishing to downsize and live a care free, low maintenance lifestyle or investors. Canberra rental prices are some of the highest in the country and with interest rates so low, this could be a great investment option.
This secure, well maintained apartment offers one good sized bedroom, a modern bathroom and a European style laundry neatly tucked away to maximise the space. The kitchen is functional and leads to a lovely living and dining room with an adjoining balcony. Freshly painted throughout, in neutral tones, the space captures Canberra's sunshine beautifully and is bathed in natural light.
- One large bedroom with mirrored robes
- Open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen
- Good sized bathroom
- Lift access to the first floor and garage
- Well maintained carpets and tiles throughout
- Split system
- Double glazed windows and sliding door
- Secure undercover parking with storage cage
- Security intercom
- Convenient living close to shops, restaurants, Lake Tuggeranong and more
- Incredibly energy efficient apartment with the maximum 6-star rating
- Lakeside Leisure Centre, Club Lime, Southpoint Shopping Centre, Louisa Lawson Government Building, Zone Bowling, Canberra Southern Cross Club, Town Centre Vikings, Lake Tuggeranong, popular restaurants and cafes such as Brew Bar, Asian Noodle House and many others.
In the same building:
Subway, Greenway Medical Centre, Brindabella Podiatry, Barbershop & Hairdresser
Facts & Figures:
- 55m2 internal living plus 13m2 balcony
- Body Corporate fee $572.88 p/q
- Rates $1,312 p/a
- Land Tax $1,530 p/a
- EER 6 stars
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 188/142 Anketell Street.
188/142 Anketell Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.19 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.92 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.12 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.24 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.33 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.49 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.56 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.68 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.68 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.73 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
188/142 Anketell Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.