1 / 38
Auction Location: Henley Property Office, 1 Gippsland Street, Jindabyne NSW 2627.
If you've imagined disconnecting from the city for the promise of a lifestyle beyond the ordinary, this impeccably Avonside property offers a postcard relationship between dreams & reality. Elegance and exclusivity unite in this exceptional home, encapsulating all that is desirable when it comes to mountain living.
Set upon 14 acres this glorious house oozes Hampton charm. This is emulated with the open foyer entrance, local stone used for the island bench complimented with Caesar Stone top benching in the kitchen and dining area framed with windows letting in optimum light, wood fire adding ambience to the lounge room and additional dining area.
Three bedrooms with a potential fourth or study in the main house the master room with its walk in, ensuite and balcony that just absorbs the stunning mountain and country side views.
Separate entry to a two bedroom, two bathroom flat making this the perfect guest quarters or an opportunity for additional income. The apartment will be sold fully furnished.
The newly added covered entertaining area out the back with is complete with outdoor kitchen and pizza oven. The fire pit area adds to the outdoor lifestyle and mountain charm.
This is an opportunity for a relaxed and private lifestyle you don't want to miss. The
- Three bedrooms.
- Master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Two other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms both upstairs and added toilet in foyer down stairs.
- Study/4th Bedroom with access to shared airlock to flat and double garage.
- Large kitchen with dining area and sunny window bench seat.
- Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen and stone island.
- Bosch appliances
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Separate rumpus and play room upstairs
- Underfloor heating throughout the whole downstairs with multiple control zones
- New smart hot water system
- Walk in pantry
- Mud room with bench seating
- Newly renovated laundry with access outside.
- Undercover entertaining area
- Woodfire pizza oven
- Fire pit
- Fully ducted heating and cooling upstairs
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven
- Bore with water licence
- School bus leaving from front gate of the estate
- Short 15 minute drive to Jindabyne
- 1.5 hours drive to Canberra
- Custom cabinetry in the living room
- Gas cooktops
- 1km of boundary fencing installed
- Cabling installed for pool and spa, (STCA) and further garden and path lighting
- Electrical Meter Box upgraded to cater for further expansion (pool, spa etc.)
- NBN tower with repeater to East Jindabyne tower. Very strong and stable connection
- Two bedrooms one with ensuite
- Second bathroom upstairs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan living
- Guesthouse fully furnished
- Fully ducted heating and cooling
- 14 Acres
- Separate instant gas hot water system
The House at 187 Glenrowan Road AVONSIDE, NSW 2628 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,250,000 on 21 June 2019.
187 Glenrowan Road is located within the suburb of Avonside, which has a population of 118, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3.3 people.