The final opportunity to secure your spot in the exceptional Ivy development!
Situated on the 8th floor, you will instantly be drawn to the natural flow of light that connects you to the outside and delivers a feeling of generosity and space. With exceptional views through the double glazed floor to ceiling windows, this will be the perfect place to relax and unwind.
You will be impressed by the quality interior design features & spacious open plan layout with over 62m2 of internal living space. The kitchen features 20mm stone benchtops, quality Smeg appliances including the induction cooktop & an externally vented rangehood.
With a broad range of amenities including two gyms, two pools, a playground, barbecues & dining pavilion, Ivy is the perfect place for you to work, rest and play.
Nestled on the northern side of Woden Town Centre, Ivy is perfectly positioned for easy access to shops, restaurants, arterial roads. Designed by DBI Architects with a vision to become a Canberra landmark, every detail of the exterior has been carefully considered to stand the test of time.
• 62.7m2 of internal living
• 10m2 of outdoor living
• Quality kitchen with Smeg appliances
• 20mm stone benchtops
• Designer bathroom with Dorf fittings
• Ariston washer & dryer combo
• Double glazed windows & sliding doors
• 1 basement car space
• Storage cage
• 25m outdoor lap pool with barbecues & dining pavilion
• Fully equipped cardio gym
• Separate fully equipped weight gym
• Bike storage facilities
• Residents library & lounge area
• Rejuvenation centre with pool, spa, sauna & yoga centre
• Children's playground for young families or grandkids
• Extensive landscaped gardens spread across the 9680sqm block
• Located along the future light rail network & regular bus routes
• Walking distance to Westfield Woden Shopping Centre
• Close to Canberra Hospital, public and private schools & all the amenity and lifestyle options of the Woden Town Centre
There is currently no sale history available for 186/15 Irving Street.
186/15 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
186/15 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.