1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Auction Location: On site
Backing directly onto the picturesque Yowani Golf Course (and more specifically the 15th tee) and featuring gateway access onto the course, allowing for a ten-minute stroll to the Clubhouse, this immaculate 2-storey townhouse has so much to offer. Even if you're not a golfer, you will love the green and leafy outlook from the sunny, open plan living area and the main bedroom.
Despite the easy access to the golf course, the current owners have only had one golf ball in their lovely courtyard and outdoor entertaining area in their 15-year tenure - and that was dropped by a magpie!
The home is absolutely delightful, and the floorplan will suit most buyers. Both the large main bedroom and expansive living area are on the ground floor and open onto the courtyard, giving superb indoor/outdoor flow. Its location, at the end of the block, means that it has extra windows, giving the home superb natural light. There is double glazing throughout, and the ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures year-round comfort. The main bedroom features a generous walk-in-robe and ensuite. Both other bedrooms have built-in-robes and the big main bathroom has a corner spa and seperate shower. There is great storage throughout including excellent use of the under-stair space and there's also a powder room downstairs for convenience.
The complex is well established and highly sought after, with ample visitor parking, lovely established gardens and reasonable body corporate levies. This is a lovely home, which the current owners have thoroughly enjoyed.
At a glance;
- Superb floor plan, approx 166sqm
- Large main bedroom on the ground floor
- Backs directly onto Yowani Golf Course
- 2 car garage with auto doors and internal access
- Main bedroom and living area flow to outdoor entertaining area
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Crimsafe screen doors front and back
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Option of electric heat on ground floor.
- Bus-stops within 100 metres.
- 2-minute drive to Tram Parking.
- 4-minute drive to Lyneham shops - Tilleys, baker, multiple take aways
- 6-minute drive to Dickson and Kaleen shops
- 12-minute drive to Canberra CBD
- 11-minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- 12-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 1-minute drive to NextGen (spa and gym), National Tennis Centre, National Hockey Centre, North Lyneham shops (cafe, restaurant, convenience store)
- 3-minute drive to Canberra Netball Centre, Beach Volleyball, Archery and playing fields galore and the legendary Old Canberra Inn.
- A few minutes stroll from the tranquil and relaxing Lyneham Rydge - a short walk to panoramic views over North Canberra.
185/50 Ellenborough Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday May 17 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 185/50 Ellenborough Street.
185/50 Ellenborough Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|1.22 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.49 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.63 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.85 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.05 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.20 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.22 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.26 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.39 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.55 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
185/50 Ellenborough Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.