In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
This modern apartment is in excellent condition throughout and situated on the 9th floor of a secure and popular complex. Features include open plan kitchen dining and living area, bedrooms with built-in robes, large bathroom plus quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Well designed and is conveniently located within a minutes' walk to Dickson's shopping and restaurant precinct plus the new light rail is on your doorstep.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes, master with balcony access
- Large fully tiled bathroom
- Open plan kitchen dining and living area opens to balcony
- Kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and electric appliances
- Reverse cycle unit, down lights throughout
- Large linen and storage cupboard
- Intercom security system, large balcony
- Located across the road from the light rail stop
- One secure basement car accommodation
- Secure complex with indoor swimming pool and gym
- Body Corporate $1,198 per quarter
The Apartment at 181/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 29 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
181/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.47 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.78 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.06 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.84 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
181/1 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.