This standout One Bedroom apartment is located on Level 18, the quality and fittings are bespoke. The apartment is generous in size and with views, coming home will be a pleasure.
The Nightfall location must be seen to be believed. Westfield Belconnen, Woolworths could not be more handy. You are spoilt for the choice of restaurants suiting your fancy; you also have Hoyts super convenient where you can catch the latest blockbuster, and there is an unbelievable array of shops to explore all within an easy stroll.
This apartment will appeal to the savvy investor, or just for you to enjoy!
The University of Canberra is within an easy bike ride away. There are regular bus services to Canberra City, there is no need to drive just hop on the bus to the city.
You have the latest security system installed at Nightfall, starting at the car entrance, the front entrance and the lift access.
Enjoy the amenities offered at Lake Ginninderra, take a walk or enjoy a leisurely bike ride first thing in the morning or after work, there so many interesting activities to explore.
-Stone benchtops to kitchen
- SMEG appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious balcony
- Individual and secure storage cages
- Dryer to laundry
- Residents sky garden with private dining, kitchen and lounge area
- 5 minute walk to Westfield Belconnen
- 5 minute drive to Calvary Private and Public Hospital – 15 minute drive to Canberra CBD
- 10 minute drive to University of Canberra
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO COVID19 ACT RESTRICTIONS – One on One ONLY Private Buyer Inspections can be booked for inspections in 15-minute intervals per buyer. Please Call Mark for appointment allocation. Also please ensure your MASK is worn for inspections.
In adherence to current restrictions, Edge Mark Higgins has implemented procedures for all buyer inspections, as follows:
- Private inspections are available at 15-minute intervals for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Inspections can only be attended by members of the same household.
- A face mask must be worn by all attendees
- Hand sanitisers will be provided for all inspection attendees including the agent
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to; including no handshaking
- All contracts issued are paperless
* The seller/s have provided all information pertaining to this property, and every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document by the seller, we wish to declare no warranty (either express or implied) is given by the sellers or EDGE MARK HIGGINS or its agents as to the accuracy of the content, buyers are advised and should conduct their own investigation into all matters concerning this property*
*Photos are for illustration purposes only*
There is currently no sale history available for 1802/3 Grazier st.
1802/3 Grazier st BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.28 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.26 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.54 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.67 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.71 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.92 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.32 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.55 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.71 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.86 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
1802/3 Grazier st is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.