This little peace of rural heaven can seem totally removed from Canberra yet is in fact only 45 minutes from the Tuggeranong CBD.
Located on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, this wonderful property of 47.35ha/116.9acres provides four paddocks of cleared grazing or farming country around the houses with the balance of the property running into Clear Range, an adventure ground of timbered hills and gullies, perfect for family exploring and picnics, walking, horse and motor bike riding or a hunter's paradise.
The superb Murrumbidgee River frontage provides an admired and sought after lifestyle with swimming, fishing and canoeing virtually at your front door.
The renovated accommodation is an invitingly warm two bedroom cottage, with updated kitchen and bathroom and lovely living room that opens to a large northeast facing timber deck with views to the river.
There is also a one bedroom cottage with updated kitchen and bathroom and large timber deck. This cottage has been rented at $250 week or is great overflow accommodation for family and friends.
A new steel studio that has being used for a home business office and could easily be converted to extra accommodation or workshop.
Water is a feature and has been recently invested in with a new 90,000 litre steel water tank on a hill at the rear of the accommodation, this tank is filled from the river and then reticulated to stock water troughs and garden use (it could be utilised for market gardens). There is also another new 90,000 litre steel water tank for rainwater at the cottages plus a 5000 litre poly tank at the one bedroom cottage.
- Superb Murrumbidgee River frontage provides an admired and sought after lifestyle.
- Swimming, fishing and canoeing virtually at your front door.
- Wonderful property of 47.35ha/116.9acres.
- Four paddocks of grazing or farming country with the balance running into Clear Range.
- Adventure ground of timbered hills and gullies, perfect for family exploring and picnics.
- Weekend hideaway for walking, horse and motor bike riding or a hunter's paradise
- Inviting two bedroom cottage, updated kitchen, bathroom, living room to a large timber deck.
- One bedroom cottage, updated kitchen, bathroom, timber deck, has been rented at $250 week.
- New steel studio has been used for a home office or be converted to extra accommodation.
- Water is a feature, new 90,000 litre steel water tank on a hill filled from river for stock, garden.
- Also, another new 90,000 litre steel water tank for rainwater at the cottages.
- 5000 litre poly tank at the one bedroom cottage
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Upstream Road.
18 Upstream Road is located within the suburb of Michelago, which has a population of 562, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.