1 / 26
Offering you the chance to acquire the perfect blend of modern living in a relaxed coastal lifestyle is this well designed and decorated beach home, located only 300m to Cudmirrah Beach and the entrance of Swan Lake.
Taking advantage of the northerly aspect is the sun drenched indoor/outdoor living spaces that are surrounded by landscaped gardens to create your own private oasis.
Timber and other natural elements are a feature through out that add to the homes individuality amongst other design highlights such as:
- Open plan living dining and family room featuring vaulted ceilings and a slow combustion fire
- Separate lounge room or rumpus room, accessing all three kids or guests bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry & Ceasar Stone bench tops
- Polished floorboards through out the living area and high traffic points
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double shower and vanity
- Main bathroom with seperate toilet
- Hidden office/study nook
- Large undercover outdoor deck overlooking built in bbq area and fire pit
- Private, hot and cold outside shower
- Triple car garage plus separate garden shed
Every aspect has been catered for in this beautifully designed home, whether this is your new home or coastal weekend getaway, it is the complete package.
Call now to arrange your private inspection of this stylish four bedroom residence where you don’t have to sacrifice on quality.
The House at 18 Swan Avenue CUDMIRRAH, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $300,000 on 10 June 2011.
18 Swan Avenue is located within the suburb of Cudmirrah, which has a population of 275, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.