This three-bedroom entry level home is in need of renovating and modernising and will suit a builder or home handyman to transform it into a wonderful family home. Positioned with ease of access to arterial roads, this is a fabulous opportunity to secure a home in a suburb that is rapidly growing in popularity.
There are floor to ceiling windows throughout to ensure the home is filled with natural light. With great bones and unlimited potential, this truly is a renovator's delight.
Positioned on a generous block of over 780m2, there is the excellent opportunity to extend and further improve. The rear garden presents as a blank canvas and is ready for its new owners to make it their own. There is excellent car accommodation with a large brick carport, additional lock up garage to the rear and plenty of off street parking available.
If you are someone that is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and you are looking for a renovation project then this three bedroom family home should be high on your priority list in a highly sought after suburb.
• Single level three-bedroom home with potential to extend and renovate
• Light filled living area with solid timber floors
• Original kitchen with stand-alone electric cooktop and garden outlook
• Three bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes to the main bedroom
• Family bathroom services the home with separate bath and w/c
• Double linen cupboards for internal storage
• Private and secure rear garden with a grassed area for children and pets
• Car accommodation is provided by the double carport and single metal garage with workshop space to the rear
• Situated in the highly sought-after Taylor Primary School catchment area
• Just a short walk to the Kambah Village shopping precinct
• Perfectly positioned in close proximity to all arterial roads to Woden, Canberra City and Tuggeranong
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Summerland Circuit.
18 Summerland Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.63 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.10 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.10 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.84 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.33 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.56 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.65 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.74 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.90 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|3.07 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
18 Summerland Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.