Revelling in stunning bush views with Reserve at the rear, this charming home is ready to move straight into. Showcasing an effortless fusion of inviting coastal charm and unique design, this warm & welcoming, beachside home has the beauty of sun-drenched, crisp white interiors and cathedral ceilings. Capturing a bright North aspect & nestled in a tranquil setting, only a short stroll across to popular Tathra beach, this home offers an enviable coastal lifestyle & definitely will not last long!
- 3 Bedrooms with 3rd bedroom on lower level with ensuite
- Mezzanine style 2nd bedroom
- Middle level offers open plan living, dining & kitchen with floor to ceiling windows & doors
- Slow combustion heater & timber flooring throughout
- Convenience of bathroom on upper level & lower level with third toilet on middle level
- Sun-drenched front fenced yard framed by established trees where children & pets can play
- Set on 600m2 parcel of land
- Delightful as is with plenty of scope to update and add value
- Single semi enclosed garage at the rear
- Ideal location with popular mountain bike tracks just at the top of the street
- Short stroll to club, cafes, shops & restaurants
The House at 18 SANCTUARY Place TATHRA, NSW 2550 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $330,000 on 4 June 2007.
18 SANCTUARY Place is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.