1 / 4
Open for inspection this Saturday for the general public from 11.30am - 1.30pm at 4 Mari Funaki Street, Whitlam
Nestled in the beautiful Molonglo Valley, have the opportunity of a lifetime to design your own floor plan and build your dream home by making your own choices.
Photos & floor-plan are for reference purposes only. The property will be custom built according to the clients requirements.
Denman Prospect is a haven from the busy outside world situated in a premier location on an elevation surrounded by nature's bounty at your doorstep.
Blessed with an abundance of established greenery this land enjoys scenic views across the Brindabella mountains to the West & the Telstra Tower to the East. Close to the tranquillising Molonglo river, Mount Stromlo & Denman Pond find the perfect balance between city life & the outdoors.
With a reserve-facing aspect Block 14 of Section 34 will be a prized possession to anyone that calls 18 Rosanove Cescent home.
Located 10 minutes away from Westfield Belconnen & New Acton, 12 minutes from CBD, & 15 minutes from Canberra airport & Weston Creek. You could be forgiven for thinking you were in the country.
Summary of features:
-Block size: 420m2
-House size: 270m2
-120-day maintenance period
-2.7m high ceilings
-Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with separate zones
-Double glazed windows & sliding doors
-Square set cornice throughout
-High-end contemporary kitchen
- 40mm stone island bench
-900mm Bosch/Smeg appliances
-Full height tiling
-LED down-lights throughout
-Timber/Tiling in the living area
Why choose Sunny Homes?
• Winner 2021- HIA (Housing Industry Association) Custom Built Home Upto $500k.
• Finalist 2021- HIA (Housing Industry Association) Custom Built Home $500k – $900k.
• Finalist 2021- HIA (Housing Industry Association) Display Home Upto $500k.
• Finalist 2021- HIA (Housing Industry Association) Townhouse/Villa Development.
• Finalist 2021- HIA (Housing Industry Association) Custom Built Home $500k
• Finalist 2021- Upto $350k Master Builders and Asset Construction Hire Excellence Awards
• Finalist 2021- $350k- $500k Master Builders and Asset Construction Hire Excellence Awards.
• Finalist 2020- Master Builders and Asset Construction Hire Excellence Awards.
• Emerging Business & Community Support Award 2019 from Indian Australian Association of Canberra / Australia.
Build area: 250m2
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Rosanove Crescent.
18 Rosanove Crescent DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|3.17 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|4.05 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|4.47 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|4.54 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|4.57 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|4.73 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
18 Rosanove Crescent is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.