1 / 30
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Sited on a sprawling 1962m2 (approx1/2 acre) holding backing parkland in a beautiful quiet leafy Hawker cul-de-sac.
Impressive from every angle, it has been designed to accommodate effortless living and entertaining with a state-of-the -art kitchen and vast spaces basking in natural light.
Generous interiors, including four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large formal lounge and oversized family room leading to large timber alfresco covered deck.
Exquisite park like private gardens housing established trees and shrubs as well as a sparkling solar heated swimming pool.
Bonus self-contained teenage pad or home office with ensuite.
Abundant storage and workshop facilities.
The ultimate indoor/outdoor family residence in beautiful private gardens.
• 1962m2 block on a quiet street
• Backing onto Bicentennial National Trail
• Single-level residence with a beautiful northerly aspect to the side
• Fully fenced
• Surrounded by and nestled within beautiful private gardens with an array of fruit trees including pear, apple, lemon and lime. Extensive camelia bushes and maple trees throughout the garden
• Front entertainment terrace overlooking salt water, solar heated swimming pool
• Covered entertainment deck with engineered timber flooring
• Cedar windows throughout, each room capturing a beautiful garden or pool view
• Mostly double glazed
• LED lights
• Solar panels (7.7kw) and storage battery (10 kw)– connected to the grid
• Turpentine solid timber floors
• Formal lounge room with built-in cabinetry
• Formal dining room with sliding doors opening onto pool and covered deck
• Open-plan family and meals area opening to the covered deck and overlooking the gardens
• Seamless kitchen, Ceasartstone benchtops with a large amount of cabinetry, soft close drawers, SMEG induction cook top and SMEG electric oven, microwave oven, double sink and double drawer dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-through-robe and ensuite with double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and bath
• Separate studio with bathroom
• Car accommodation for 3 cars. Single garage with automatic door plus storage and additional room. Double car accommodation with shade sail
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling – 2 systems
• Automatic watering system
• Gas hot water
• Two garden sheds
• Large, well-equipped laundry
• Vegetable garden
• Golf practice net
Land Rates: $4,260
Land Size: 1962m2
The land value history at 18 Mainoru Place HAWKER, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 2.27%, giving an unimproved land value of $661,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Mainoru Place.
18 Mainoru Place HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hawker College.
|0.47 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.65 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|0.95 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.34 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.76 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.78 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.25 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.43 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.62 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.75 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
18 Mainoru Place is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.