Open plan living with high end finishes feature throughout this immaculate coastal home, that has been built with luxury in mind. Surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens, this home leaves you nothing to do but enjoy the superb location, moments walk to lake fishing and sandy beaches.
- gourmet kitchen with island bench and stone tops
- walk-in pantry and high end Smeg appliances
- huge north facing open plan entertainers living area drenched in sunlight, which seamlessly flows out to covered alfresco dining/ BBQ area
- second separate living room ideal for some quiet time
- master king size bedroom enjoying walk-in robe and luxury ensuite which includes a deep soaking bath and his/hers vanity
- remaining 3 bedrooms all generous in size and complete with built-in robes
- ducted air-conditioning throughout
- landscaped gardens and yard surround the home
- side access with concrete pad ideal for caravan/ boat
- bush and wetland outlook teaming with birdlife
- secure double garage with internal access
- 6.6kw solar, gas heating and water tank
- security alarm fitted
Situated within walking distance of shops, Burrill Lake, fishing platforms, sandy beaches and the picturesque Dolphin Point, join this lovely coastal community in style.
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
The House at 18 Macquarie Drive BURRILL LAKE, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $191,000 on 17 October 2016.
18 Macquarie Drive is located within the suburb of Burrill Lake, which has a population of 1,465, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.2 people.