1 / 29
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: 18 Kanangra Crescent East Jindabyne.
18 Kanangra Crescent East Jindabyne
This spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home boasts exclusive single-level private living with stunning views of Lake Jindabyne and the Snowy Mountains.
The home is an entertainer's dream with multiple living areas, an updated kitchen with separate dining, an outdoor entertaining area with retractable sunroof, a BBQ area overlooking the inground swimming pool, and to top it all off – a breathtaking octagonal formal lounge featuring a timber vaulted ceiling with a skylight in the center.
The master suite has its own separate wing and includes an incredibly spacious bedroom, a living area/retreat, an office, a private bathroom and is accessible internally.
• 4 Large bedrooms
• 3.5 Bathrooms
• Master suite located in its own wing with large bedroom, retreat/living area, office and private bathroom
• 3 Separate living areas
• Updated kitchen
• Large separate entertaining dining room
• Spacious octagonal formal lounge with vaulted ceilings & skylight
• Laundry, workshop & bathroom under residence
• Hydronic gas fired central heating
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• 2 Fireplaces
• Underfloor heating in 2 main bathrooms
• Outdoor entertaining with retractable electric sunroof
• BBQ area overlooking in-ground swimming pool and north over the lake
• 1,934m² land size. R5 'large lot residential' zoning
• NBN wireless available
• Fully fenced – suitable for pets
• Expansive landscaping with mature hedges & shrubs for privacy
• Established rose garden & mature fruit trees
• Double carport
• Located at end of quiet cul-de-sac
• Elevated North West aspect offering extensive Lake & Mountain views
Press play in the bottom left corner to start our virtual tour!
The land value history at 18 Kanangra Crescent EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has the most recent growth rate of 25.82%, giving an unimproved land value of $426,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Kanangra Crescent.
18 Kanangra Crescent EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
18 Kanangra Crescent is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.