1 / 23
Positioned in a quiet street, this well-appointed four-bedroom home is sure to impress. Ideal for those with busy lives seeking convenience and comfort, this low maintenance well-located home is set to become your family haven. Features include multiple living areas, a generous kitchen, well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a segregated guest bedroom and decadent master suite showcasing a private ensuite and walk-in robe. Topping it all off is a beautiful open plan living area that flows seamlessly onto the outdoor entertainment area.
- Living Area 178sqm, alfresco 20sqm, garage 45sqm (approx.)
- Stunning timber veneer kitchen with island bench, stainless steel Bosch appliances, gas cooktop and stone benchtops
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and private ensuite
- Mitsubishi electric ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling system
- Double garage with internal and remote access + storage
- Enclosed entertaining alfresco
- Rainwater tank connected to laundry, all toilets and outdoor taps
- Ideally positioned close to picturesque local parkland
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Kalianna Street.
18 Kalianna Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.21 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.91 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.07 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.14 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.29 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.29 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.37 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.53 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.32 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
18 Kalianna Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.