Price Guide: $800,000+
There are some things every child should be able to experience. Getting to their local park without looking up an app, website or having to jump in a car is one of them.
At this home in Franklin, kids are spoilt for choice.
The Gubur Dhaura Heritage Park is one street away to the south. The Franklin Recreational Park and its kid-friendly cornucopia of equipment is one street to the north. One street to the east is the expansive Mulanggari Grasslands Nature Reserve. But our money is on the kids wanting to spend most of their time right outside the front fence in the practically private park encircled by just seven other homes.
It’s one of the advantages of this private, north-facing battle-axe block location.
Parents don’t miss out either. From your deluxe second-storey parents’ retreat you can wake to views over the park and beyond to Black Mountain Tower. Perfect for a languid, kid-free Sunday moment.
Best off all - nothing to do - just move straight in. Brand new carpets, freshly painted and professionally landscaped.
Note: Agent Interest
• premium location less than 10 minutes’ walk or ride to three schools, eight minutes to light rail, six minutes’ drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
• gorgeous, private, contemporary north-facing home;
• master bedroom with walk-in robe plus 3 additional large bedrooms with built-in robes;
• ducted heating and reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout;
• large-format tiles in main living areas with brand new carpet in bedrooms and formal area;
• open-plan designer kitchen with wall oven, fantastic storage and granite bench-tops;
• laundry – three words: storage, storage and more storage under the stairs;
• formal lounge with front porch and park views;
• family room that opens onto a three-season alfresco area plus separate sunny courtyard with water feature;
• two-car lock-up garage;
• fully fenced and pet friendly with pet door into the laundry;
• landscaped gardens on three sides;
• two water tanks;
The land value history at 18 Joan Bradley Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $415,000.
The House at 18 Joan Bradley Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 1 July 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18 Joan Bradley Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.75 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.81 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.00 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.26 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.26 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.54 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.58 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.66 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.05 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
18 Joan Bradley Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.