1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
- Four bedroom, ensuite design
- Rates: $3253.29 per annum approx.
- Block: 1029m2 approx.
- Living: 187.54m2 approx
- Garaging: 78.7m2 approx
- Alfresco: 36m2 approx.
Functional in design and packed full of luxurious inclusions, this prestigious home encompasses all elements for the perfect family home in the highly sought-after Jerrabomberra Estate.
Coming home feels like landing in a haven, with a divine verdant entrance, marking your arrival. A material palette of stone and warm timber, combined with accents of neutral modern colours create a contemporary and sensible design throughout the home.
The most endearing of many features awaits you outside where you can sit, toasty warm in a bubbling jacuzzi (wine in hand), over-looking a perfectly manicured entertaining space which flows seamlessly across past a stunning water feature through to glorious mountain views.
Your very own slice of luxury! A superb opportunity to become a part of the highly pursued Jerrabomberra Community – Do not miss out.
- Excellent street presentation
- Established trees at front of home
- Manicured front garden
- Artificial grass
- Front entrance hall with inbuilt shelving
- Engineered vinyl flooring
- Evaporative cooling
- Natural gas ducted heating
- Segregated master bedroom
- Feature arch windows to master with leafy outlook
- Modern renovations to ensuite
- Walk in wardrobe to master
- Separate dining/living
- Double French door access from living to garden
- Large modern kitchen with island bench
- Additional storage to kitchen
- Stone benchtops
- Gas cooking
- 2 x inbuilt ovens
- 1 x inbuilt steam oven
- 1 x inbuilt microwave
- Two additional large living areas off kitchen
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Renovated main bathroom
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Motorised sunshades
- Paved space with water feature
- Mountain views
- Side access to yard
- Security screen door
- Double remote garage
- Additional storage to garage
- Large separate garage/workshop
- Water tank
- 4kw Solar panels
To view, please contact Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra on 6283 5555, Darren Bennett 0418 633 806, [email protected] or Lucy MacGregor 0433 310 366, [email protected]
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Jasmine Gardens.
18 Jasmine Gardens JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|0.77 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.44 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.60 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.32 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
|4.48 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.74 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.88 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
18 Jasmine Gardens is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.