1 / 39
A lifestyle opportunity located just 200 metres from one of the best beaches on the South Coast. This eleven unit holiday destination offers consistent revenue streams while providing a wonderfully relaxing lifestyle.
- Featuring eight one bedrooms, two x two bedrooms and a spa suite apartment.
- Large three bedroom managers residence with full prep-kitchen and cool room.
- There is an in ground pool and cabana, outdoor kitchen facilities and approximately 600 sqm of undeveloped land which could hold possibly six more units (STCA).
- Extensive renovations throughout and a new solar system.
- The opportunity exists to run 3 businesses under the one umbrella with the established food van and massage or yoga rooms by the pool.
- Retire to the Coast with ongoing income. Fully established and trading with room to grow.
Anyone will tell you that when you buy real estate, whether it be residential or commercial, nothing is more important than location and it doesn't get any better than this!
The Other at 18 Imlay Street BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $912,500 on 17 June 2016.
18 Imlay Street BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
18 Imlay Street is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.