1 / 28
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A haven of understated style and sophistication in a blue chip location, this deceptively large family residence's open spaces provide a functional and versatile layout for everyday living and entertaining.
The design cleverly connects the sleek contemporary open-plan kitchen and living rooms to surrounding terraces, alfresco outdoor entertainment area and sparkling in-ground pool.
Further accommodating with the addition of a separate formal lounge and dining rooms, five bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Set within manicured private grounds of over 1800m2(approx.) there is abundant storage and accommodation for four cars and additional parking for the boat.
On the cusp of Embassy Row, bathed in natural light this is without doubt a flawless family residence.
- Mostly single-level
- Entertainment terraces and courtyard's surround the property
- Extensive use of French and bi-fold doors from bedrooms and living areas to outside
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen with Ceaserstone bench tops, large island bench with double sink and dishwasher
- Meals area
- Family room with bi-fold doors to covered entertaining area overlooking pool
- Master bedroom with extensive built-in-robes
- Master ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, heated towel rail and in-floor heating
- Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Bedroom 5/ Study
- Main bathroom with spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity and in-floor heating
- 2nd main bathroom with separate sink, in floor heating and direct garden/pool access
- Rumpus room parquetry floors and bi-fold doors to the garden
- Double carport with automatic door
- Single garage & storage space
- Covered area for 4th car
- More parking for boat/jet skis
- Skylights with electric blinds
- Blackbutt timber floors
- Marble tiles
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Hot water -electric and infinity gas
- Cubby house
- Some double glazed windows
- Fully equipped laundry
- High ceilings
- Built-in outdoor BBQ area with natural gas, BBQ and gas hot plate
- Wine cellar/storage room with sink
- Salt water solar heated pool with water feature, hidden storage for pool cover
- Automatic sprinkler system
- LED/ Halogen lights throughout
- Security system
UCV: $1,850,000 approx
Land Rates: $10,213 approx
Land Size: 1836m2 approx
The land value history at 18 Hunter Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has the most recent growth rate of 3.03%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,650,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Hunter Street.
18 Hunter Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.80 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|0.83 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.43 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.75 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.30 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.64 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.99 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|3.14 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|3.29 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|3.29 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
18 Hunter Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.