In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
Presenting an exciting opportunity to call this lovely three bedroom property home. Enter into the established suburb of Holt and enjoy this property for all it has to offer. Or if you are more adventurous, take advantage of the prospect here and look to add your own touch with cosmetic improvements or even a renovation. Ideal for individuals, families or investors alike, you won't want to miss your chance to see this great home.
Sure to suit most, this functional single level floorplan is made up of both formal living and dining rooms as well a great sized kitchen that overlooks the backyard. All bedrooms are a comfortable size, two of which have built-in robes. Of course the home is complete with spacious and low maintenance gardens with plenty of lawn, this yard is not lacking in space and includes a single car garage with additional parking behind the fence line.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Holt. Within close proximity to local shops, parks, public transport. Including Kippax Fair Shopping Centre and the Kingsford Smith School.
- Positioned in the popular suburb of Holt
- Offering a functional floorplan with three bedrooms
- All three bedrooms are a great size, two with built-in robes
- Good sized bathroom including bathtub and separate toilet
- Formal lounge and dining room have an L shape layout
- Kitchen is a good size and has visibility to the back garden
- Gas wall heater in the lounge room to enjoy in the colder months
- Fans installed in both the lounge room and two bedrooms
- Evaporative ducted system for the warmer months
- Great sized garden with plenty of space for outdoor hobbies
- Single car metal garage to the rear and parking behind the fence line
- Great location, conveniently set within proximity to local amenities
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Higgerson Street.
18 Higgerson Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.14 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.19 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.83 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.31 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.72 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.86 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.87 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.97 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.33 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.55 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
18 Higgerson Street is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.