Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra is delighted to present this modern 3 bedroom family home in Googong.
Custom designed with open planned living featuring immaculate finishes. Set on a quiet street ideally located across the road from Rockley Oval, walking distance to shops, the local school, Beltana Park and Club Googong.
This ideal family home includes a spacious master bedroom with WIR and ensuite. The bedrooms are a good size with built in robes. The home boasts a large, open plan kitchen with a generous living space, opening up to alfresco area perfect for entertaining.
This family home has it all.
· Modern 3 bedroom residence.
· Generous block in a ideal location
· Master bedroom includes walk in robe with en-suite
· Bedrooms 2 & 3 are spacious and feature built in robes.
. Light filled large main Bathroom
· Large family/kitchen/dining area leading to open plan living area.
· Kitchen includes upgraded SMEG appliances and large pantry
. Ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle heating/cooling
· Double lock up garage with internal access
· 2000L water tank.
· Level block with low maintenance landscaped gardens & immaculate lawns with irrigation.
. Pet friendly yard with secure colourbond fence and lockable gate.
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email on [email protected]
The House at 18 Hearne Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $186,000 on 6 March 2014.
18 Hearne Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
18 Hearne Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.