Auction Location: on site.
Auction | Saturday 15th August at 10:00am, on site
Showcasing a gallery of the finest contemporary finishes, this tastefully updated family home sits on a generous 864m2 parcel of land on one of Torrens' most prestigious streets. Every inch of this home has been carefully considered and modernised, the many quality features ensure the home is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
Light filled throughout, this welcoming family home offers two separate living areas, a formal dining area and four spacious bedrooms. The jewel in the crown is the open plan kitchen featuring Caesarstone benches, large pantry, Blum soft close draws and cupboards, and high end Smeg appliances including oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher all with views out to the rear deck and backyard.
The generously sized covered alfresco entertainment deck will be popular amongst family and friends, featuring an outdoor heater and natural gas connection for your BBQ making it perfect for entertaining all year round. The large block also features an additional paved courtyard, beautifully landscaped gardens with lawn and a kids playground. The house also features an oversized double garage with room for a workshop and additional parking space for a trailer or boat.
If you are looking for a home to add special memories to your family album, then 18 Gouger Street Torrens will not disappoint. Close to quality schools, Woden Town Centre and just minutes to the CBD, this superb lifestyle could now be yours.
- Tastefully updated home showcasing finest contemporary finishes
- Bespoke kitchen with Caesarstone benches, large pantry, and high end Smeg appliances including oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large outdoor entertainment area with outdoor heater, natural gas connection and views of Mt Taylor
- Formal dining and separate living area
- Luxury master suite with ensuite and custom designed build in robes
- 3 additional generous sized bedrooms all with modular built in robes
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry
- Oversized garage with power, workshop space and an auto door
- 6 star ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Contemporary light fittings throughout and whisper quiet ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room
- Timber flooring and carpet throughout
- Quality window treatments including vertical blinds and thick drapes to the living & bedrooms and blackout plus privacy blinds to the kitchen
- 1.8m Colourbond fences
- Moments to quality schools, Woden Town Centre and the CBD
- 5 minute walk to bus stop with R4 and R5 buses leaving every 5 minutes during peak times.
Gross Living: 154m2 + garage 48m2
EER: 1.5 stars
Rates: $824 approx. per quarter ($3,296)
Land Tax: $1258.75 approx. per quarter (only if rented out) ($5,035)
18 Gouger Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday August 6 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 18 Gouger Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $497,000.
The House at 18 Gouger Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $620,000 on 26 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18 Gouger Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.47 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.04 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.22 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.22 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.50 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.83 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.84 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.06 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.06 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.13 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
18 Gouger Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.