1 / 27
Awash with beautiful northern light, enhanced by polished wooden floors and soaring ceilings, entertaining and family living take centre stage in this stunning Griffith home. Flowing out to an expansive rear deck and undercover gazebo through stacking timber sliding doors, the open plan living/dining space is the perfect place to entertain all year round. Well connected to the designer kitchen, the home chef is well served by sprawling Caesarstone benchtops, clever induction/gas combination cooktop, 900mm oven, abundant storage with quality cabinetry and striking wooden servery. A separate formal lounge at the front of the home delivers an additional flexibility to the floorplan, catering for a multitude of living and entertaining needs.
Accommodation is also generous, with a loft style main bedroom, enhanced by stunning skylights, an impressive walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, occupying the entire upstairs floor. Downstairs, 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with robes and wooden sash windows are serviced by the main bathroom, complete with chic corner vanity, full-size bathtub, and separate toilet for added convenience. A separate, light-filled study provides the perfect workplace or studio and connects with the formal lounge, as well as having a separate internal entrance.
- Large open plan living/dining with high ceilings and northerly sun, flowing out to deck
- Entertainers' kitchen with combined induction/gas hob, 900mm oven, expansive Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, and feature servery
- Additional formal lounge and separate study
- Loft style main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, occupying all of upstairs
- 3 good-sized additional bedrooms with robes and timber sash windows
- Main bathroom with feature corner vanity, bathtub + separate toilet
- Polished floorboards throughout living and kitchen
- Expansive, elevated rear deck with private, undercover gazebo perfect for entertaining
- Established, lush gardens with vegetable patch
- Ducted underfloor gas heating and slow combustion wood fireplace
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Single lock up garage with rear garden access
- Large internal laundry
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Frome Street.
18 Frome Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.35 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.41 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.57 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|0.97 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.08 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.72 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.86 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.94 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
18 Frome Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.