This circa 1900's brick cottage has been completely revamped with a fresh modern take. On offer is a large family home in the West Goulburn precinct only 180m from Goulburn West Public School and 100m from the dog park.
* Circa 1900's brick cottage
* Completely renovated while keeping many period features
* Master bedroom features electric heating, large walk in wardrobe, ensuite with double basin and entrance to a separate outdoor courtyard
* All other bedrooms have build in wardrobes
* Large kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and oven
* Living room with high raked ceilings, skylights and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Second living room has electric heating and ceiling fan
* Both bathrooms look stunning and include instant hot water systems
* Large glass sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area
* Side access to backyard and double bay shed with power
* Situated on a 858sqm block close to schools and parks and within a safe neighbourhood
Secure yourself your new home with no work needed. Call Levi on 0491 603 316 or Garry on 0425 301 644 to book your private inspection.
The House at 18 Edward Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $265,000 on 3 April 2019.
18 Edward Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn West Public School.
|0.23 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.25 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|0.61 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.08 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.47 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.64 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.69 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.81 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.46 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.75 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
18 Edward Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.