1 / 27
Next Inspection -
A rare opportunity to secure a beautifully presented family home located in an elevated street opposite parklands in popular Lyneham.
A family home which makes a lasting impression with multiple outdoor entertaining areas, flowing interiors, expansive living space, huge kitchen with exceptional storage and two separate studios in the rear yard.
Surrounded by private established gardens the home is perfect for both families and those who also require separate working from home areas. A stunning home is a perfect location within walking distance to Lyneham's shops and schools, this is a must see.
- North facing living areas (sun all day)
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- The master has a ensuite
- Cedar windows, timber shutters in the master
- Large sunny living and dining area with slow combustion fireplace
- Lounge room with high ceilings and gas fireplace
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large renovated kitchen with Miele double oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
- New carpet in the bedrooms
- Solid timber floorboards
- Large timber deck
- Separate home office
- Large free standing Yurt with kitchenette and ensuite
- Single garage
- Short walking distance to Lyneham shops, schools and easy access to lifestyle amenities
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Earle Street.
18 Earle Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|0.57 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.59 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.00 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.49 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.69 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.70 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.03 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.06 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.06 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.21 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
18 Earle Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.