Overlooking bushland reserve in a peaceful location, this striking home is set amidst shaded, professionally landscaped gardens, in a superb location, a short walk from shops, schools, parks and reserve. It offers separate living areas, a luxurious upstairs master suite with study, and extensive entertaining space with a spa.
A wide entry with coat storage opens into light filled, open plan living areas, decorated in neutral white, while LED downlighting and plantation shutters throughout add to the elegant presentation. Windows and doors are double glazed and there is a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system, zoned independently for each level.
The stunning kitchen showcases a long, white stone island bench, with semi-integrated Smeg dishwasher, a 900 mm gas cooktop and a Smeg, stainless steel, double oven. A huge walk-in pantry has power points for microwave and other appliances. The lounge enjoys a sunny north aspect and views over the reserve from full length windows. From the dining area a sliding door opens to a deck, which leads onto an extensive area of open and covered entertaining, on attractive travertine paving, all sheltered by mature, leafy gardens. Another paved area houses an inviting five person spa, although this space could be used as a carport, and there is access to a cellar or storage space.
On the light and airy upper level there is an additional living area, or parents' retreat. Comfort is ensured not only by air conditioning, but also remote controlled windows and a ceiling fan. Outside the master suite is a large study area.
Double doors open to the bright master bedroom which offers a private outlook over bushland reserve, a balcony, generous walk-in robe and roomy ensuite with views.
Other bedrooms situated on the lower level both offer built-in robes and are served by a stylish main bathroom, featuring a free standing, deep bath, a shower and vanity with stone finish. Alongside the entry is a rumpus or fourth bedroom.
In the laundry there is extensive storage and internal access to the large double garage, with auto, panel lift door. The established gardens are maintained by a fully automated, inground watering system and there is a water tank.
The convenient and quiet location is only a short walk to Casey Marketplace, an Aldi and Superbarn, schools, park, a dog park and just steps to public transport and reserve.
A beautiful, contemporary family home which has it all!
- Stylish 4 bed ensuite home with separate living areas and extensive entertaining areas with a spa
- Superb street appeal and set amidst shaded, professionally landscaped gardens
- Light filled open plan living opens onto entertaining, and there is a separate upstairs living area
- Neutral white décor, plantation shutters on all windows and LED downlighting throughout
- Private outlook to bush reserve from all living areas, bedrooms and entertaining areas
- Attractive, easy care flooring in neutral ash through open plan living
- White, stone benchtops including large island with semi-integrated Smeg dishwasher
- Smeg 900 mm gas cooktop, and Smeg stainless steel double oven
- Large walk-in pantry, with power points for microwave and other appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, with separate zones for each level
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Light and airy master suite features a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, large ensuite and private balcony
- Second living area or parents' retreat on upper level, with a large study outside master suite
- Upstairs living area features remote controlled windows, ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Other bedrooms situated on lower level feature built-in robes, ceiling fans and quality carpet
- Stylish main bathroom offers a free standing, deep bath, a shower and stone vanity top
- Carpeted rumpus, or fourth bedroom, alongside entry
- Rear deck and extensive travertine paved entertaining area, with covered and open sections
- Additional paved entertaining area, which could be used as a carport, featuring a five person spa
- Utility area has access to an under house cellar or storage
- Laundry has storage and internal access to double garage, with auto, panel lift door
- Convenient electronic lock to front door
- Security system, and Crimsafe screens to all external doors, allowing for ventilation in summer
- Ducted vacuum system
- Professionally landscaped gardens have automated inground watering system and a water tank
- Brilliant location, close to bush reserve and just 5 minutes' walk to Aldi and Superbarn
- Short walk to schools, parks, dog parks and just steps to public transport
- Lower Residence: 127.70m2
- Upper Residence: 57.34m2
- Balcony: 6.82m2
- Garage & Store: 41.09m2
- Front Porch: 2.97m2
- Deck: 27.58m2
- Laundry Porch: 4.16m2
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Dunk Street.
18 Dunk Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.43 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.46 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.66 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.34 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.47 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.88 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.97 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.97 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.30 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
18 Dunk Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.