1 / 26
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Leave your car at home!
Situated in a peaceful street, just metres from the multitude of attractions at Gungahlin Marketplace, is this substantial, free standing home which presents as new and offers generous, separate living areas, large bedrooms and a spacious, self-contained studio, with its own entrance.
The exterior has been refreshed in contemporary tones and the impressive façade features a portico and sitting area, overlooking the attractive garden.
The entry leads into the light filled, formal lounge and dining, or flexible purpose areas, which feature full length windows, and high ceilings. Neutral décor throughout the home and studio, attractive flooring, and brand new carpet in both, add to the appeal. Comfort throughout is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
A stone, island bench with breakfast bar is showcased in the stylish kitchen, the hub of the north facing casual living area, which is equipped with quality cooktop, oven and dishwasher, a pantry, many cupboards, and a high quality, filtered drinking water system.
There is adjacent under stair storage, guest powder room and large laundry.
Sliding doors from meals and family room open into a sunroom, in turn leading to the entertaining area, sheltered beneath a vast shade sail.
Bedrooms on the light and airy upper level are spacious and all four offer built-in robes and quality new carpet.
Full length windows capture the easterly aspect in the master bedroom, which features a walk-in robe, contemporary ensuite and its own balcony.
The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c.
The inviting, self-contained studio, which has a separate entrance, features a modern kitchen, equipped with a glass cooktop and stainless steel oven, drinking water filtration unit, a reverse cycle air conditioner, new carpet, covered balcony and contemporary bathroom.
It has an elevated outlook and its own laundry and car accommodation, covered by a shade sail.
The large double garage is fitted with an auto panel lift door, plenty of storage and there is a good sized garden shed.
The superb location is only a short walk from the light rail terminal, cafes, restaurants, shops, salons, professional suites, gyms, pool, cinemas, Bunnings, government shopfront, post office and all facilities of Gungahlin Marketplace. A multi-complex cinema is on its way!
- Substantial, as-new home offering separate living areas, large bedrooms and self-contained studio
- Studio with its own entrance offers a modern kitchen and bathroom, balcony, laundry and parking
- Prime location in attractive quiet street, metres to major facilities of the Marketplace and light rail
- Residence has striking façade, featuring a portico, with exterior refreshed in contemporary tones
- Formal lounge and dining, or flexible use areas, feature high ceilings and full length windows
- Fresh décor throughout home and studio, and brand-new carpet in both
- Stylish kitchen in north facing casual living features stone island bench with breakfast bar
- Quality glass cooktop, stainless steel oven, dishwasher, pantry and many cupboards
- High quality water filtration system and dispenser to kitchen of main residence and studio
- Family room and meals have sliding doors opening to a sunroom, which leads onto entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to main residence, reverse cycle air conditioning to studio
- Powder room on lower level and laundry which leads to entertaining courtyard and garage
- Entertaining area sheltered by huge shade sail and new fences
- Light and airy bedrooms on upper level all offer built-in robes and new carpet
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe, modern ensuite and own large balcony
- Contemporary main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water to main residence, and shared water meter
- Electricity has previously been separately metered for the studio, which is ideal if leased out
- Studio kitchen features a stainless steel oven, glass cooktop, pantry
- The studio offers a smart bathroom
- Studio has separate entrance, secure parking under a shade sail and an elevated, covered balcony
- Potential for studio as business set up, rental, family member, guest accommodation, or rumpus
- NBN connection to both main house and studio
- Ducted vacuum system to residence
- Security system, video intercom, with Crimsafe screen to both front doors
- Double garage fitted with auto panel lift door and generous storage
- Large garden shed and potential parking at front of home for two cars
UV: $ 272,000 (approximately)
Rates: $ 2,288.00 (approximately)
The land value history at 18 Devlin Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.31%, giving an unimproved land value of $272,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Devlin Street.
18 Devlin Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.59 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.37 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.04 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.10 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.15 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.16 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.24 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.24 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.39 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.71 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
18 Devlin Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.