1 / 28
Spectacularly set in the ever popular rural residential estate of Greenleigh, this superb multi level stupendous family residence is not to be missed. Enjoying a privileged, private and peaceful setting with its many luxury features.
Set on an over 1.7 acres the parklike grounds offer space for all to enjoy including gated frontage extensive vehicle access and even a separate two bedroom unit (comfortable passive income option through established Airbnb business).
Architecturally designed and offering six bedrooms, four bathrooms, sauna, jacuzzi, wine cellar and more, the extended family will move then enjoy the prestigious position is at the end of a cul-de-sac. The property is backing directly onto the Queanbeyan river reserve and nature offering a pathway for bushwalking/fishing, bicycle ride or general peacefulness to enjoy oversized in all areas. There are a number of entertaining areas, sunny inground pool and massive retreats at the bottom area that would be great for the growing teenager.
The property has many features to list and inspections are advised.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms + upstairs guest toilet
- Driveway access with remote gate and secondary gate access
- Third access/exit gate to rear of the block leading to the river
- Second entrance to rear of the block
- Formal tiled entry
- Segregated Master with a walk-in robe with ensuite
- Bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Modern bathrooms throughout the main house
- Powder room/study nook
- Practical, spacious kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Covered Barbeque area
- Deck with views of the nature reserve and river
- The main house is equipped with reverse cycle heating/cooling including bedrooms
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Large saltwater chlorinated and solar heated swimming pool
- Underground wine cellar/storage with secret access
- Double garage with built in work benches
- Functional in-ground car repair pit
- Lockable bicycle storage/garden shed
- Space for many vehicles/vans etc
- Scope for additional storage areas
- Great opportunity for a home business with a dedicated setup that can be used as a separate office with an air conditioner and telephone and NBN connections
- Versatile floor space
- Vistas through to river reserve and bushland
- WIFI throughout the house
- Fruit trees throughout property
- 5 minutes to Queanbeyan CBD
- Completely fenced with mess fencing
- Block size: 1.7 acres
- Rates: $ 3,591.80
- Built: 1988
To view contact Michael Edwards 0415 977 448 [email protected]
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
The House at 18 Beston Place GREENLEIGH, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,200,000 on 23 September 2017.
18 Beston Place GREENLEIGH, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|1.29 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.57 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.57 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.05 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.11 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.71 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.91 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.39 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.17 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
18 Beston Place is located within the suburb of Greenleigh, which has a population of 684, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 3 people.