Comprehensive and inviting, this delightful residence proposes a haven for comfortable relaxed living and is the ideal package for young families or those looking at downsizing.
Only six years young and immaculately maintained, the home still presents as new and has had all of the hard work done already for a discerning buyer. A class above the rest, Broadview Estate was the final land release to complete the Ngunnawal suburb plan and is fondly known as Ngunnawal Heights.
Step in to appreciate:
* A split-level design with two separate north facing living areas
* The lounge room is segregated to the front of the home and could be easily converted to a theatre room or fifth bedroom
* The family room steps out to a covered Alfresco entertainment area
* The Alfresco area has pull down blinds for the winter months
* The kitchen boasts a dishwasher with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Four good sized bedrooms all with robes, the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Ducted heating and cooling are supported by sixteen solar panels for year-round affordable comfort
* Internal access of a double remote garage
* Building inspection report was Above Average
Ideally located close to Casey Market Town and Gungahlin Town Centre with quick access to the Barton Highway, Gungahlin Drive and Majura Parkway, there is a further selection of quality schools including, Gold Creek Primary and High School, the Holy Spirit Primary School and Saint John Paul 11 Catholic College. Accessible bus routes, bush-walks, play-grounds and picnic areas are all nearby!
It's no wonder that this pocket of Ngunnawal is so tightly held with great neighbours and appealing services.
Ring Sharon now for an inspection!
18 Anakie Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday April 21 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 18 Anakie Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.08%, giving an unimproved land value of $289,000.
The House at 18 Anakie Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $454,950 on 16 August 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18 Anakie Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.75 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.52 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.65 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.80 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.34 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.00 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.24 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.30 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.72 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.72 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
18 Anakie Court is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.