Situated just a short walk from the action of the Gungahlin Town Centre, this two-storey townhouse is a great opportunity to buy a quality property in this high growth region. This particular residence boasts direct street frontage onto Henry Kendal Street. The property offers the combination of a practical floor plan with generous living areas coupled with an ultra-convenient location within walking distance of the Gungahlin Town Centre & only 500 metres from the light rail station, ensuring easy access to the City.
The interior of the home offers generous proportions, including family and lounge areas which can be utilised separately however still connected for optimal functionality & comfort. The kitchen is well proportioned & well equipped including electric appliances, stone surfaces and a breakfast bar for casual meals on the go. The bedrooms are all of generous size and include built-in robes with the main bedroom also containing its own walk-in robe, ensuite & private balcony with a pleasant outlook.
Enjoy outdoor entertaining? You will be spoilt for choice here with 2 courtyard areas, providing plenty of options to enjoy time outside with family & friends. You could even enjoy planting a herb or vegetable garden & still maintain a separate courtyard for outdoor living & entertaining. The "Synergy" development also offers a sparkling inground swimming pool & various barbeque areas for the exclusive use of residents.
The townhouse is currently rented at $500 per week is on a fixed-term lease until January 2022. This provides the opportunity for investors to purchase with an existing tenant in place & no vacancy hassles. Alternatively, if you wish to move in, this gives you time to plan your move whilst still receiving a rental income & the tax advantages in the short term.
Overall, the property offers an exciting opportunity for both investors or live in owners to secure a private 2 storey residence in a town centre location which will become increasingly desirable as time goes by. Please contact Andrew Potts for further details & to register your interest.
Summary of features:
- Convenient location walking distance from the Gungahlin Town Centre
- 2 storey townhouse with direct street frontage to Henry Kendall Street
- Large open plan living spaces including lounge, dining & family area
- Well equipped kitchen with stone benchtops & breakfast bar
- Main bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite & private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 well proportioned & both offer built-in robes
- Bathroom & ensuite upstairs + additional powder room downstairs
- Main bathroom includes a bathtub
- Separate laundry downstairs
- Carpet to bedrooms
- 2 separate courtyard areas (front & back of townhouse)
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Private & low maintenance courtyard areas
- Access to development facilities including swimming pool & BBQ areas
- Currently tenanted at $500 per week (leased until Jan 2022)
- Living area: 114m2
- Courtyard area: 61m2
- Balcony 8m2
- 2 basement car spaces
- Large separate storage enclosure in the basement
The Unit at 18/311 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $438,000 on 4 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18/311 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.11 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.49 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.08 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.21 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.89 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
18/311 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.