AUCTION 28TH FEBRUARY 2024 AT 6PM | LJ Hooker Canberra City Office, City Walk
Bidding Guide - $609,000+
Built in 2020 by an award-winning architect and award-winning local builder with an impeccable track record, this residence is perfectly suited for a diverse range of buyers. It is an excellent fit for first home buyers with it's accessible price point, downsizers seeking a comfortable transition from larger homes and investors, too, will find allure in the property's impressive rental returns.
Discover the flexibility of the floor plan, allowing you to tailor the space to your unique lifestyle preferences with the potential for multiple living areas. A rear-facing balcony off the dining area provides a peaceful retreat, while a generously proportioned balcony showcases extraordinary views of Telstra Tower – an ideal venue for entertaining loved ones with comfort that your view will never change amongst Canberra's expansion.
The kitchen boasts ample cupboard and bench space, featuring a retractable pantry designed to accommodate all your culinary and entertaining needs. Upgraded inclusions, such as underfloor heating in both bathrooms, were thoughtfully incorporated before the property's completion. A standout and RARE feature are two side-by-side carparks, complemented by a storage cage in front of each, specifically arranged by the current owners to meet the comfort of additional storage space.
Currently tenanted at $600 per week by wonderful, house-proud tenants. This is as much of a brilliant investment opportunity as it is a great place to call home. Whether you are ready to move in or simply land bank with some tenants who would love to stay on, it is a golden opportunity which must not be overlooked.
Rarely does such a versatile unit become available in the market. For more information or to schedule a private inspection. I look forward to meeting you at one of our open homes or call me to organise a private inspection.
- Secure Intercom Access
- High Ceilings
- Two Modern Bathrooms with Underfloor Heating
- Instant Electric Hot Water
- Dual Split System Heating & Cooling
- Adaptable Floor Plan
- Electric Cooktop & Oven
- Dishwasher & Clothes Dryer
- Two Lockup Basement Carparks (Side-by-Side)
- Two Storage Cages Positioned Directly in Front of Carparks
- Large Double-glazed windows
- Award Winning Architect & Award-Winning Local Builder with Impeccable Track Record.
- Scenic views overlooking the Molonglo River
- Proximity to one of Australia's premier suburban parks, just 50 meters away
- A short 10-minute walk to Evelyn Scott Elementary School
- Convenient 4-minute drive or 15-minute stroll to Denman Village Shops
- Bus stop conveniently located at the complex's entrance on John Gorton Drive
- Within a 15 to 18-minute drive to Woden Westfield, Belconnen Town Centre, and Canberra's City Centre
Rates: $441 p.q. approx.
Land Tax: $546 p.q. approx.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
The Apartment at 18/14 Hoolihan Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $459,900 on 21 November 2019.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
18/14 Hoolihan Street DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|Charles Weston School
|Woodberry Avenue, Coombs
|Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy
|Canberra Montessori School
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Orana Steiner School
|Unwin Place, Weston
|St Jude's Primary
|Mulley Street, Holder
|Islamic School of Canberra
|33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611
18/14 Hoolihan Street is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.