Superbly located in the highly coveted suburb of O'Connor and right near picturesque parklands and Black Mountain School sits this inviting three bedroom home. Offering a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer, this home presents with neat and tidy interiors, two separate living areas and an abundance of bench and cupboard space in the kitchen. With wooden accents throughout the home, you are met with a rustic homey feel upon entry. The homes three bedrooms all have built in robes, with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk in robe. The grassy backyard provides an area perfect for entertainers, children, and pets. Ideal for first home buyers, investors, and downsizers alike, do not miss out on this sought-after position so close to the CBD, Universities, AIS and public transport.
- Original bathroom, separate WC
- North facing with lovely light-filled living areas
- Spacious open plan family and dining area
- Sunny kitchen with generous bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop and electric oven
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Separate furnace gas heating for each living area
- Large, grassy backyard, perfect for entertainers, children, and pets
- Double carport with shed
- Near to the CBD, Universities, AIS and public transport.
Land tax: $4,692.63
There is currently no sale history available for 17A Faunce Crescent.
17A Faunce Crescent O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Black Mountain School.
|0.29 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|0.64 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.97 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.97 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.21 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.82 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.96 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.04 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.18 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.36 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
17A Faunce Crescent is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.