Buyers guide - $950,000 - $1,050,000
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting open homes. Some one on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Refreshingly light filled, this pristine home creates an inviting atmosphere with its separate living areas, rumpus room, a well-equipped kitchen, landscaped gardens, and relaxing alfresco space. Beautifully presented and maintained, this generously scaled single level home is a readymade base for delightful modern living. The residence is perfect for growing families and entertaining friends, positioned within proximity to many local shopping centres, schools, recreational facilities and more.
- Spacious single level layout featuring separate living zones plus rumpus room
- Open plan family/dining space connects to the alfresco area
- Bright open plan kitchen featuring stone benchtops, dishwasher, 900mm induction 5 burner Bosch cook top and oven
- Four carpeted bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with dual sinks
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Ample storage and internal entry to a double lock-up garage
- Child-friendly yard surrounded by easy-care native gardens
- Close to nature walks, short drive from Marketplace Gungahlin
- 195.75sqm of internal living, 40.29sqm garage, 24.89sqm alfresco
The House at 176 Mabo Boulevard BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $570,000 on 7 March 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
176 Mabo Boulevard BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.72 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.68 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.29 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.36 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.41 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.98 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.41 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.74 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.77 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.95 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
176 Mabo Boulevard is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.