1 / 30
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Welcome "Whispering Pines", a wonderful cottage & property located in a very handy position on the edge of the delightful country town of Kangaroo Valley.
Situated opposite lush green dairy country & conveniently nestled on the south side of the village this super-sized block of almost 1 acre basks in the sunlight with a lovely outlook to the north over Dairy Country with Escarpments in the distance and also towards the perfectly pristine Nugents Creek.
This brilliant property with the bonus of a swimming pool has an enormous dose of charm & character that will make you feel relaxed & recharged every time you visit your haven, in a happy town the locals call "Heaven on Earth".
- Charming Cottage, partly restored & with high 9ft ceilings throughout
- Looks North towards lush green dairy country & the mountain escarpments beyond
- Enter via the covered front verandah
- Lovely open plan lounge room with slow combustion fireplace & attractive timber floors
- Recently restored kitchen with island bench and opens onto sunroom & the large open verandah that basks in the sunlight
- Additional dining room area which flows on from the kitchen & sunroom
- Large main bedroom at the rear of the home with built in robe
- Two additional & good-sized bedrooms on the eastern side & off the long hallway
- Main bathroom includes shower, toilet, vanity plus a bath
- Beautiful & sunny open alfresco verandah with ample room for friendly gatherings & family barbecues
- A number of raised vege patches to grow things to your own content
- Delightful little swimming pool with security fencing
- Easy care gardens with an array of citrus trees
- Good Shed to the rear with power and lighting
- Sits well off the road with two handy entrances
- The convenience of both town water & town sewer
- Brilliant position with a sealed footpath walkway with access to Kangaroo Valley village & shops, then onwards to the Hampden Bridge and Kangaroo River
- Perfect for your morning and afternoon strolls or perhaps to go to town to get the milk and bread come back and enjoy your cappuccino on the veranda gazing towards a lovely Nugents Creek
- Ideal to possibly run your own little local home business with good passing trade at your front door
- Although this lovely cottage has had some recent updates, it is still has great potential to add your own stamp & touch
- NOTE: Very affordable for a property on a large block in today's market
This is an absolutely delightful cottage with all the charm, situated on almost one acre of lovely land with absolutely wonderful outlooks and setting to live for & is waiting for you to make it your treasured country getaway property. this wonderful little property has so much potential Andy's oozing with charm and character idea with your Weekender or family property to raise your kids in this wonderful happy and welcoming local community.
One of the quaintest of country towns in NSW, Kangaroo Valley is a place the locals call heaven & one which has still managed to retain it's absolute innocence, beauty & pristine surrounds - The perfect escape from a world gone almost crazy!
Here is your ultimate opportunity to escape the rat race & feel away from it all, yet be situated only 2 hours from Sydney & Canberra & just 30 minutes to the coast.
To inspect this gem of a property please attend one of our scheduled open homes, or, for a midweek private viewing - Contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
The land value history at 1727 Moss Vale Road KANGAROO VALLEY, NSW 2577 has the most recent growth rate of 8.96%, giving an unimproved land value of $547,000.
The House at 1727 Moss Vale Road KANGAROO VALLEY, NSW 2577 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 19 February 2018.
1727 Moss Vale Road is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.