1 / 18
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
COVID 19 - PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Set on the outskirts of the Historical Village of Dalton this 30 Acre property is a lifestyle opportunity in the making. With power and a permanent building entitlement, as well as the section 94 council level already paid it should prove tempting for those looking for a generous acreage with value adds included.
Divided into two paddocks, the property has fences in good condition and a dam. Good vegetation can be found with some wooded areas and a lot of great open undulating space with big sky above. Stock tight, there are currently some horses that enjoy roaming and an abundance of Foran and floral make it a true Australian rural environment.
A mere 11kms from the thriving village of Gunning and a quick run through to Goulburn or Canberra this property will see you enjoying its privacy and seclusion with amenities still easily accessible. Dalton also offers you a Post office, local Primary School, garage and pub. Gunning offers all of these plus cafes, agricultural supply store and more.
So if you're looking for an opportunity to create your own dream property where you have all the necessities as well as the possibility to live off grid then this could be it. If you long for animals, love riding horses or trail bikes then this could just be the perfect property to enhance all your lifestyle dreams.
Make a call, speak to the area specialist Ian Blackburn and arrange to view it now. Certain to prove enticing to the astute buyer who understands the value of having a lot of the hard work done.
* 30 Acre stock tight property
* Two paddocks and one dam
* Building entitlement (permanent)
* Section 94 council level already paid
* Power on block
* Fences in good condition
* Some wooded vegetation and open space
* Close to Dalton, 11kms to Gunning
* Local Primary School, Post Office, Garage and Pub
* Lifestyle block
There is currently no sale history available for 1709 Jerrawa Road.
1709 Jerrawa Road is located within the suburb of Dalton, which has a population of 195, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.3 people.