Surrounded by contemporary residences, this separately titled 173.98sqm home boasts quality finishes and abundant natural light. Set on a quiet street, it's moments to Crace Recreational Park and buses while handy to schools and Crace Central shops.
- Low maintenance 240sqm block
- Sleek open plan design enjoys optimal outdoor flow to patio
- Well maintained landscaped gardens
- Stone crafted kitchen has quality stainless gas appliances
- Three generous bedrooms all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master showcases a stylish ensuite and private balcony access
- Timber hardwood floors, stone benchtops and an enclosed garage are all upgrades from other similar homes.
- Split-system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
- Exceptional first home, also appeals to downsizers/investors
- Near Gungahlin shopping precinct, short drive to Canberra CBD
- Internal Living: 135.37 sqm
- Porch: 0.80 sqm
- Balcony: 4.55 sqm
- Pergola: 13.10 sqm
- Garage: 40.78 sqm
- Total Residence: 194.60 sqm
- Block: 240 sqm
- Rates: $558 per quarter
- Land Tax: $723 per quarter (only applicable if kept as investment property)
- Community Levy: $200 per quarter
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 17 Zanci Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $595,000 on 31 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Zanci Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|1.48 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.57 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.57 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.39 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.44 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.44 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.55 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.57 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
17 Zanci Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.