1 / 26
Located in a leafy picturesque street with reserve at the rear within a short stroll to popular Tathra Beach, shops, cafes, club is this dual occupancy home over 2 levels. Offering low maintenance living with a flexible floorplan, this home is perfect for those homeowners seeking a beachside lifestyle while taking advantage of the self contained unit downstairs for additional income or multi-generational living. Set on a 605m2 block & perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with council reserve walkway at the bottom of the street taking you straight to all that Tathra has to offer. An undeniable opportunity in the tightly held Tathra market!
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs with open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom downstairs with paved outdoor seating area
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Slow combustion heating upstairs
- Off street parking with wide side access to add garaging
- Beautiful leafy outlook with stunning bird life year-round
- Lovely sunny backyard with room for a shed or generous space for kids & pets to explore
- Upstairs deck off loungeroom with all day sun
- Ideal location with popular mountain bike tracks just at the top of the street
- Current rental return of $635 per week with potential to increase
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Sanctuary Place.
17 Sanctuary Place is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.