Often sought, and soon to be a wish in many suburbs, is this big beautiful, private backyard of 795m2. With a selection of established trees and shrubs for privacy, the great Australian Dream of backyard cricket with the children and a dog or two with space to run can be found right here.
A fabulous family home combined with the fact that directly across the road sits the beautiful renowned Goodwin Hill which is one of Canberra's most lovely Nature Parks. Goodwin Hill is enjoyed by many for the different tracks you can take, plus the family friendly playground.
17 Osburn is perfectly positioned to enjoy both a country and city lifestyle which is why our owner has enjoyed this position for three decades. We hope you will too.
Step in to appreciate:
* The owner chose this home so many years ago for the lovely mountain views
* The home has plenty of charm and character with the white brick façade, a green roof and a trellis decoration to a lovely front verandah
* There is plenty of parking space off the sweeping, paved area to the front
* Cathedral ceilings to the front living room give a rustic, country feel alongside a log wood fire for cozy winter evenings
* There is also a reverse cycle split system for year-round comfort of heating and cooling
* Updated flooring throughout the living areas are easy care
* Three good sized bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with a separate WC
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a popular Belconnen suburb with Macgregor Primary, Kingsford Smith High School and St Francis Xavier College all ensuring many years of continued family happiness and growth.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Osburn Drive.
17 Osburn Drive MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.92 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|0.97 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.47 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.63 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.80 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.89 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.90 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.18 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.38 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.79 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
17 Osburn Drive is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.