Immaculate interiors, modern updates and a great sense of space and comfort make this home an ideal base for peaceful family living. Tucked away in a lovely quiet location, it's a just few minutes' drive from local parklands, schools and shopping choices.
- Practical floorplan reveals choice of living and dining zones
- Open plan layout integrates family, meals and kitchen areas
- Entertaining deck, child-friendly backyard, irrigated gardens
- Timber finished kitchen has stainless dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Private hallways leads towards the three good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk through robe to renovated ensuite
- Updated full main bathroom boasts chic floor-to-ceiling tiles
- New flooring, Fujitsu heating and cooling, plentiful storage
- Two garden sheds, drive through double garage to rear carport
- Excellent appeal for young families, downsizers and investors
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Marril Street.
17 Marril Street QUEANBEYAN WEST, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|1.99 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.04 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.06 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.34 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.54 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.12 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.66 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.70 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.44 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
17 Marril Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan West, which has a population of 3,136, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.6 people.