1 / 24
Next Inspection -
Auction Location: Henley Property Shop 5, 1 Gippsland Street Jindabyne.
Absolutely breath taking, one-of-a-kind permanent home or idyllic retreat, overlooking magnificent Lake Jindabyne. This 2005 home has the potential to fulfil the dream family home.
This gorgeous property is framed with expansive multi level gardens starting from when you arrive.
Off the entrance area the eye will be drawn down the hallway to the amazing views awaiting you in this property. To the right you will find two rooms and bathroom. Along the hallway you will pass the study/office area leading you into the open living and dining area with views of the lake and mountains that would be the focal point of any meal. Behind this space is a sperate lounge area that can double as a kids rumpus room.
The newly renovated kitchen which is a cook's dream with a walk in pantry and access to the laundry and lock up garage with plenty of room for all the sports equipment to enjoy the best of biking, ski, kayaking that this area has to offer.
The master suits takes up the whole top floor with walk in robe, spacious bathroom, extra storage space and private balcony off the bedroom, overlooking the multi level backyard garden. The garden would be a great place for the avid green thumb to bury themselves into and pass the time away.
This is a rare find with no neighbours below, postcard-worthy views rest at every turn; this is truly a retreat perfect for full-time living or a mountain getaway.
See Dani at one of our Open Homes or call 0425 873 587 call to organise a private inspection.
- Breath taking lake views
- Large Block
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Master Suite with private balcony, walk in robe and ensuite
- Open Plan living area opening out on to a large entertaining deck
- Refurbished kitchen with stone bench tops and walk-in pantry
- TV area
- Family bathroom
- Laundry with access to garage
- Laundry houses a 400 litre HWS and doubles as drying room
- Double garage with built-in storage
- Fully insulated home with double glazed windows
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with different levels
- Veggie Pod
- Slow combustion wood heater in living area
- Solar hot water
- Footpath access to private beach
- Holiday rental approval for 10 guests
The House at 17 Lakeview Terrace EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,050,000 on 20 November 2018.
17 Lakeview Terrace EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
17 Lakeview Terrace is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.